Get your Coupon for our Box of ANNUALS Sale!
Large box for $15!
Our retail season ends with a burst of color!
Quantity limited to:
- Ten 4 1/2” pots/box or
- Six 6″ count pots/box
Offer valid June 22-27, 2020
Enjoy Independence Day week outdoors with beautiful and fragrant flowering plants.
What to do by 4th of July.
- Do your final pinching of tall growing fall bloomers like asters, chrysanthemum, monarda and helianthus, to make them stockier and full of flower buds, and so they don’t bloom too early.
- If any of your hanging basket plants have become leggy or misshapen, simply trim the excess off – this will encourage bushy growth. Continue to fertilize.
- Keep up on deadheading your annuals encourage continued flowering.
- Remember when you are watering your landscape investment, long slow waterings are always best.
- Regarding mosquitoes, the best way to keep populations down is by regularly checking your property for standing water and emptying it. Even a saucer of water can become a mosquito nursery, so leave no pot unturned!