TUDBINK’S Succulent Workshop!
Winter can be long…
Let’s break it up a little bit… with a Succulent Workshop!!!!!
Bring your own pots or buy some here. We have worked hard to bring you a brand new diverse beautiful selection of unique pots. Perfect for succulents!
We will be teaching you how to plant your succulents both from pots and also with cuttings!! Now, how fun is that?!
What is propagating?… how do you do it?
We will be going over that!
How do you take care of your succulents?
What is the best soil for my succulents?
Should I use charcoal? Sand?
What kind of accessories are best?
Are they NEEDED?
All these questions will be answered and more!!!
Have an antique you would love to plant but not sure how?
Bring it!! We love that!
We will be offering a small selection of antiques to plant up here as well.
We will have a selection of house plants here at the workshop to plant and go over care and maintenance for them!!!!
For those of you that have attended our workshops before, you know we keep our workshops low key and FUN! Bring your friends and lots of questions!
So come on out… let’s have some fun.. hang out and plant some insane succulent planters!!!!
See you soon!
Here is what you need to know:
- Sign up here. There is a $10 registration fee. And the non-refundable fee will be applied towards your purchases at the workshop.
- Pay your registration online. Pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. (All payments will go through PayPal, but you do not need to make a PayPal account.)
- As always in our workshops, potting soil is provided at no charge.
- Registration begins January 1, 2019 and will close on February 2, 2019.
- In case of cancellation due to weather, registrants will be contacted via email/phone by 10am.
- There’s a rumor of Beiler Donuts being served along with some other fun goodies to snack on!