TUDBINK’S Winter Planter Workshop!
For the first time ever, Tudbink’s is offers Winter planter workshops
On Saturday, December 1, 2018, we will be holding classes from 10AM-2PM!
As always you are welcome to bring your own planters or pick from our freshly stocked planter selection, and as usual, soil is free! Hope to see you there!
Sign up today. There is a great demand for our workshops!
Here is what you need to know:
- Sign up here. There is a $10 registration fee. And the non-refundable fee will be applied towards your purchases at the workshop.
- Pay your registration online. Pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. (All payments will go through PayPal, but you do not need to make a PayPal account.)
- Various fresh cut greens will be available, plus Winterberry stems and other accessory items to embellish your planters.
- As always in our workshops, potting soil is provided at no charge.
- Drop in any time between 10AM and 2PM! We know you are busy this time of year!
Holiday refreshments will be served.
Register by Thursday, November 29, 2018