Winter Planter Workshop – November 28 @ 10:00am
Sat, November 28 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
Registration Fee: $10.00
Class Size: 10
Join Us for Winter Planter Workshops!
Back again, Tudbink’s is offering their Winter planter workshop.
Saturday, November 28, we will be holding a class from 10:00am to 12:00pm.
Registration for this workshop is now closed as it is fully booked. We apologize for any inconvenience.
As always, you are welcome to bring your own planters or pick from our planter selection. Hope to see you there!
Here is what you need to know:
– Sign up here. There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee.
– Pay your registration online. Pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. (All payments will go through PayPal, but you do not need to make a PayPal account.)
– Various fresh cut greens will be available, plus Winterberry stems and many other accessory items to embellish your planters.
– As always in our workshops, potting soil is provided at no charge.
– Class size is limited to 10 attendees to allow for social distancing.
– Please bring your own gardening gloves and pruners.
– COVID sanitizing methods are in place.