Winter Workshop: Succulents and Houseplants
Sat, February 22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Registration Fee: $10
Class Size: 20
This workshop is fully booked. Registration is currently closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Snow make-up date: February 29 at 1:00 pm
Winter can be long…
Let’s break it up a little bit… with a Winter Workshop!
Various demonstration and planting stations will be set up for the following:
– Succulents: We will be teaching you how to plant your succulents both from pots and also with cuttings! Now, how fun is that?!
– Houseplants: Start your journey to Plant Parenthood. Learn all our tips and tricks for choosing the perfect houseplant for your space and your schedule. New selection of houseplants for low to bright light needs.
Bring your own pots or buy some here. New beautiful selection of unique planters has arrived, and they are perfect for succulents and houseplants.
So come on out, let’s have some fun… hang out and plant some insane planters! See you soon!
Here is what you need to know:
1. There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee. Pay your registration online. Pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. (Note: all payments will go through PayPal, but you do not need to make a PayPal account.)
2. As always in our workshops, potting soil is provided at no charge. Plants, planters, and accessories available for purchase at workshop.
3. Registration will close on February 19, 2020.
4. In case of cancellation due to weather, registrants will be contacted via email/phone by 10 am.
5. Light refreshments will be provided!