Fall Planter Workshop – September 19
Sat, September 19 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
Registration Fee: $10.00
Class Size: 10
Join Us for Fall Planter Workshops!
Workshop is now full, so we will no longer be accepting sign-ups.
We will be teaching you how to put together a unique, killer, make-your-neighbors-wish they had your skills planter to take home and enjoy!
Bring your favorite planter or grab a new one here to plant! We will be holding a drop-in workshop on Saturday, September 19 from 10 am to 12 pm. Knowing Saturday schedules can be crazy, we have made this a drop in time for your convenience. Can’t wait to see you all!
Sign up today. There is a great demand for our workshops!
Here is what you need to know:
1. There is a $10 registration fee. (Non-refundable)
2. Pay your registration online. Pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. (All payments will go through PayPal, but you do not need to make a PayPal account.)
3. Annuals, perennials, and fall accessories will be available for your planting pleasure!
4. And as always in our workshops, potting soil and fertilizer are provided at no charge.
5. Workshop limited to 10 in order to allow for social distancing.