Winter Workshop – November 26
Sat, November 26 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
Registration Fee: $10
Class Size: 20
Tudbink’s Winter Planter Workshop!
Back again, Tudbink’s is offering their Winter planter workshop.
On Saturday, November 26, 2022, we will be holding classes from 10AM-12PM!
As always, you are welcome to bring your own planters or pick from our freshly stocked planter selection, and as usual, soil is free! Hope to see you there!
Sign up today. There is a great demand for our workshops!
Here is what you need to know:
– Sign up Below. There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee.
– Pay your registration online. Pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. (All payments will go through PayPal, but you do not need to make a PayPal account.)
– Various fresh-cut greens will be available, plus Winterberry stems and many other fresh and faux accessory items to embellish your planters. All will be available for purchase.
– As always in our workshops, potting soil is provided at no charge.
– Minimum attendees: 10
– Please bring your own gardening gloves and pruners.